TEN IMPORTANT LIFE LESSONS…LEARNT!November 30, 2010
- When someone provides you with a shoulder to cry on, be careful not to lean too hard or you may end up breaking it and not having that shoulder to turn to anymore.
- Even the strongest relationships and most powerful of love can fall apart at anytime..you might have just turned away for a mere second. So always always look.
- Sometimes things can take a sharp turn and a drastic dive when you don’t see it coming, leaving you dumbfounded and exhausted in trying to keep up. Fear not though.. coz in due time you will catch up.
- Talking to God helps. More than you realise. Keeping Him in your heart prevents you from going nuts.
- When things are at their bleakest, the only thing that can keep you going is hope for things to go back to the way they used to be. Having this hope is fine for a while, but eventually you will have to find the strength to go on without it.
- Everybody can overcome hardships and heal. What would set you apart from the others is the ability to heal without an ounce of bitterness in your heart.
- Don’t ever let anybody tell you that regret is futile, what is done, is done. Regret is a fantastic thing. Through regret you learn to be more careful. Through regret you refrain from making the same mistakes.
- When someone tells you that you are beautiful..believe them. They may see you in a way you never realised.
- Treat people with kindness, compassion and respect. It will make your day more than theirs.
- Anger and hatred towards another will consume and destroy you and does nothing to the person these emotions are directed to.
If I have been able to learn all of this..then how come it still hurts?